Cynthia Miller Properties is hiring a licensed Real Estate Professional that would like to gain extensive knowledge into the Los Angeles County residential housing market. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from one of the most respected Luxury Real Estate Professionals in the San Fernando Valley.
Who Can Apply
- CSUN Undergraduate Students
- CSUN graduate Students
- Assist with open houses, inspections, property showings, etc.
- Assist with the day to day operations needed to run a real estate business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Strong computer skills
- California Real Estate License.
This is a paid role. https://nazariancareers.csun.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/134/2023/11/Now-Hiring-CM-Properties-Real-Estate-Assistant-Flyer-.pdfPay range is $20-25/hour.
START DATE: DECEMBER 4TH, 2023
EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com