Become a Business Operations Associate
Business operations associates work within organizations to gather data and insights and evaluate internal business plans. Build the quantitative and analytical skills needed to combine strategic planning, financial analysis, and decision-making with deep data analytics and insights.
- Learn the core concepts for business operations associates.
- Understand your organization’s competitive strategy.
- Develop critical quantitative and analytical skills.
- Understanding Business
- Developing a Competitive Strategy
- Strategic Planning Foundations
- Business Analysis Foundations
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Decision-Making Strategies
- Financial Forecasting with Big Data
- Creating and Giving Business Presentations
- Leadership Foundations
- Advanced SQL for Data Scientist (2017)
- Excel 2007: Financial Analysis
- Tableau 10 for Data Scientists