Over the past decade, the financial planning and analysis profession has grown dramatically. Learn the skills you need to gather, analyze and present financial data so you can become a Corporate Financial Planning Analyst, and begin working toward becoming a corporate strategic partner.
- Develop basic financial analyst skills required as a Corporate Financial Planning Analyst
- Demonstrate technical skills to execute effectively.
- Build leadership and communication skills to excel and advance.
- Strategic Planning Foundations
- Finance Foundations
- Accounting Foundations: Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Project Management Foundations
- Communications Foundations
- Creating and Giving Business Presentations
- Financial Analysis: Making Business Projections
- Running a Profitable Business: Understanding Financial Ratios
- Excel Data Analysis: Forecasting
- Excel: Economics Analysis and Data Analytics
- Financial Forecasting with Big Data
- Finance Foundations: Business Valuation
- Excel Statistics Essential Training: 1
- Learning SQL Programming