Become a Manager
As a manager, success is predicated on your ability to achieve goals working with your team. The good news is that management is a skill that can be learned. This path is designed to provide you with the key considerations, skills and competencies to help you become and succeed as a manager.
- Learn the critical skills and competencies for new managers.
- Discover essential interview techniques and questions.
- Create cultures of motivation and accountability.
- Make the Move from Individual Contributor to Manager
- New Managers Foundations
- Onboarding New Hires as a Manager
- Leading Productive Meeting
- Delegating Tasks
- Coaching and Developing Employees
- Performance Management: Setting Goals and Managing Performance
- Performance Management: Conducting Performance Reviews