Become a Product Manager
Product managers have many responsibilities: product strategy, development, and design, as well as product launch and retirement. They work with stakeholders from UX, engineering, and marketing to sales and management. Build the foundation you need to hit the ground running as a new product manager.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a product manager.
- Develop and execute on a product strategy and roadmap.
- Discover product innovation techniques.
- Product Management First Steps
- Becoming a Product Manager
- Product Management: Building a Product Strategy
- Product Management: Building a Product Road Map
- Product Management: Customer Development
- Product Innovation for Product Managers
- Product Management: Launching Your Product
- Technology for Product Managers