Become a Project Coordinator
Kick-start your career in project management as a project coordinator. From project management basics to communication and meeting leadership, you’ll learn how to keep project tasks and teams on track in the most efficient ways.
- Learn essential principles of project management.
- Develop fundamental communication and teamwork skills.
- Create and manipulate Gantt charts and solve common project problems.
- Project Management Simplified
- Communication Foundations
- Business Writing Principles
- Teamwork Foundations
- Leading Productive Teams
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Note-Taking for Business Professionals
- Enhance Your Productivity
- Project Management: Solving Common Project Problems
- Learning Gantt Charts