There has never been a better time to explore a career as a supply chain manager. Supply chains are the global systems that connect and integrate procurement, operations, implementation, logistics, and more. Build the solid foundation you need to hit the ground running as a new supply chain manager.
- Review roles and responsibilities of supply chain managers.
- Study the system connecting operations, logistics, and more.
- Build the knowledge and skills needed for supply chain jobs.
- Careers in Supply Chain and Operations
- Job Skills: Supply Chain and Operations
- Supply Chain Foundations
- Purchasing Foundations
- Logistics Foundations (2015)
- Inventory Management Foundations
- Implementing Supply Chain Management
- Process Improvement Foundations
- Quality Management Foundations
- Lean Six Sigma Foundations
- Supply Chain and Operations Management Tips
- Leading Projects
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers