Job Description :
FP&A’s role is to partner with business leaders to drive actions that improve financial performance and forecasting. This role will provide insightful information related to driver based performance and forecasting, with emphasis on understanding variances versus annual plan/forecast.
During our intense 12-week program, interns will work collaboratively with the Business and Finance teams to analyze and report monthly results, provide variance analysis compared to most recent forecast/annual Plan, provide analytical support to the global business unit teams to understand business unit drivers of performance, and undertake special projects for business leadership and FPA leads as needed.
This is a paid internship and includes company-paid housing. Standard costs are reimbursed for relocating to and from the assigned location.
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS in Finance or related degree
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 and above
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Critical thinking skills and ability to breakdown complex problems
- Desire to work in an effective team environment
- Interest in the agriculture industry
- Ability to successfully work through conflicts
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- ADM requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
About ADM: :
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com