Never before has there been a more important time to be an Aflac Benefits Advisor.
As the healthcare landscape continues to change and out of pocket costs increase, Aflac’s Benefits Advisor role is becoming more important than ever in helping business owners ensure their people have the coverage they need.
Do you have what it takes?
At Aflac, we are driven by the conviction that business owners and their people deserve benefits that truly benefit. As such, our Benefits Advisors need to be a certain type of person. One who is passionate -driven to be better; to do more. Someone who has confidence and a natural entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen. And someone who thrives in a dynamic, people-oriented environment.
Is this you? If so, we invite you to consider joining Aflac.
Be an advisor to business owners
The Aflac Benefits Advisor works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should medical events occur. Responsibilities include:
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc
Become your own boss and reap the benefits of your own hard work
Being an Aflac Benefits Advisor could make success in all forms possible for you. There are no income brackets that constrain you. No ceilings to break through. No 9-5 machines to clock in and out of. Just your own trajectory on your terms.
- Large market opportunity – selling a #1 voluntary insurance brand in a category projected to grow
- Compensation comparable to effort
- Ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs
- Opportunities for advancement based on merit
- Work/lifestyle flexibility – full autonomy to work when and where you want
We’re more than the average duck
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
- Considered a world leader in volunteer benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 40 million people worldwide
- Listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies”
- Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
- Received an A.M. rating of “A+ (superior)”
Benefit Advisors are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac. Certain criminal convictions may prohibit you from becoming an independent licensed agent under state and/or federal law. Aflac’s family of insurers includes American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company.