At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
· Our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2020 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
· Please list your undergraduate school and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application.
· Internship recruitment will occur September 2021 – January 2022
· Internships are full time (40hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks in late May and early June 2022.
Business-Unit Financial Analyst:
Amazon is seeking data-driven, business-minded, results-oriented financial analyst interns to work in Seattle, Washington or other locations. The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter with strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to dive deep. Responsibilities include preparation and reporting of financial performance for weekly, monthly, and annual reviews. Producing meaningful operational metrics to help drive performance and achieve business objectives, and applying financial acumen and technical understanding to provide insights on growth, profitability, capital investment, and cash flow.
Amazon interns play an important role in building the future for our customers. The possibilities you’ll explore and the impact you’ll have are driven by your ideas and initiative. You will chart your own path and own your development, career, and future. In other words, your experience and trajectory at Amazon is in your hands. Successful candidates will bring diverse perspectives and varied experiences (whether from school, life, or past jobs).
Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (or a dual degree/submatriculation Master’s degree program you are completing concurrently with your bachelor’s degree at the same school) with a graduation conferral date between December 2022 and June 2023.
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
· Intermediate/ (e.g., vlookup)/advanced Excel skills (e.g., Write/edit VBA).
· Basic to Advanced knowledge of SQL(all join types, group by, order by, calculated columns).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.