At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2020 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
· Full-time roles are available nationwide: Corporate offices and fulfillment centers. By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations we hire in the United States.
· Please list your Undergraduate School and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application.
· Full-time recruitment will occur January – March 2022
Business Analyst: As you launch your career as a Business Analyst at Amazon, you will focus on improving the success within a business function by analyzing data, discovering and solving real world problem, and building metrics and business cases to improve the customer’s experience. We are focused on your success and want to build future leaders within Amazon. You can expect a mixture of on-the-job training supplemented with focused skills development and formalized training. A key component of the role is to identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams. In addition, Design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions. Lastly, Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (or a dual degree/submatriculation five year Master’s degree program that is being completed concurrently with your bachelor’s degree at the same school) with a graduation conferral date between May 2021 and August 2022.
· Experience with either SQL or Python
· Preferred applicants are majoring in the following: Business, Computer, Data Engineering, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Science, Statistics, and Symbolic Systems. Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
· Basic to advanced knowledge of TABLEAU/Power Query, Intermediate (e.g., vlookup)/Advanced Excel skills (e.g., Write/edit VBA), and a Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (all join types, group by, order by, calculated columns).
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay for this position in Colorado is $67,300/year. however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.