Note: Roles are available nationwide: Corporate offices and fulfillment centers. By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations we hire in the United States
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
Business Analyst: As you launch your career as a business analyst at Amazon, you will focus on improving the success within a business function by analyzing data, discovering and solving real world problems, and building metrics and business cases to improve the customer’s experience. We are focused on your success and want to build future leaders within Amazon. A key component of the role is to identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and collaborating with internal teams. In addition, design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions. Lastly, enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format. Internship roles are available nationwide: Corporate offices and fulfillment centers.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2022 and August 2023
· Able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 12-week summer internship.
· Preferred applicants are majoring in business, computer, data engineering, economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, machine learning, science, statistics, and symbolic systems. In addition, basic to advanced knowledge of TABLEAU/Power Query, intermediate (e.g., vlookup) / advanced Excel skills (e.g., Write/edit VBA), and a basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (all join types, group by, order by, calculated columns).
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay for this position in Colorado is $4,767/month. Full time interns working longer than 90 days will be eligible for access to a medical benefit, and can enroll in a 401k on Day 1 if age 18. Interns will also have access to paid time off. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.