TEAM UP WITH US!
Our Irvine Office is looking to hire Tax Interns for Winter and Summer 2023.
- Please apply to ONE position, select the service line [Tax, Audit, Consulting, etc.] most fitting to your career goals
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required for intern and entry-level positions
We are looking for candidates who align with Armanino’s core values:
- Empowered: We encourage our people to follow their ideas and passions, and we give them the freedom and support to succeed.
- Firm First: We support one another and always put the firm’s best interest ahead of department or individual concerns.
- Wickedly Smart: We never stop challenging ourselves and each other to innovate, improve and move the firm forward.
- Positive Energy: Our positive attitude and spirit is the force multiplier that drives our success.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
You will gain hands-on experience working alongside professionals at all levels that will provide you with insight into the field of public accounting. Your internship will give you the same exposure to Armanino as our associate-level hires, while participating in interactive and engaging programming!
During your time interning with us, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in trainings and activities to boost your skills and engagement that include:
- New intern orientation
- Specific training from your service line
- Assigned a Buddy and Performance Coach (PC)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Executive speaker series
- And more!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare Corporate, Partnership, Trust, and Individual tax returns on behalf of clients
- Research changes in tax regulation and develop tax planning skills
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
- Work with a team of professionals on client projects (staff, senior, manager and partner)
- Develop an understanding of and capability in accounting, financial and database software
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner
- Experience the Armanino culture firsthand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm
- Create an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all perspectives are valued and all people are welcomed
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required for intern and entry-level positions.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in business with an emphasis in accounting or taxation
- Final graduation date/CPA eligibility date (whichever comes later) between December 2023 and June 2024 strongly preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
- Candidates should apply for only one position, so please select the application most fitting to your career goals
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required for intern and entry-level position
Now, the fine print…
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.