ASAP Semiconductor is looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join one of the fastest growing private businesses in Orange County, California. Our ideal candidate is driven, detail oriented, and possesses excellent oral & written communication skills. This is a career opportunity with high potential for growth with an approved United States Department of Defense vendor (CAGE Code 6RE77).
$40,000 to $50,000 base annually – with commission & bonuses.
$120k+ is easily achieved by the right person in their first year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Follow up with customers to facilitate orders and close sales. Sales reps are given 15-20 qualified leads per day and are expected to pursue them. Must have the ability to close very large transactions to satisfy customer needs.
● Streamline the purchasing process to help facilitate sales once an order is placed.
● Utilize our purchasing power with all major distributors and manufacturers (ex: Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, and Department of Defense government contractors) to leverage better pricing and faster deliveries for customers.
● Utilize our custom-built CRM for tracking and receiving all customer orders with our supplier database. Sales reps must accurately enter all data into the CRM (data entry skills preferred).
● Renegotiate pricing and accommodate customer needs within our means to do so. It is on the sales rep to price and structure deals as they see fit according to ASAP company standards.
● Sales reps are encouraged to cultivate and maintain healthy relationships with current and prospective customers in order to increase our market share with them.
● Must be able to maintain open lines of communication with internal departments and clients to ensure full transparency on all orders and transmissions.
● Adhere to set procedures in a heavily regulated industry while working alongside a robust quality assurance and compliance department. Our industry operates under tight FAA policies and other government regulations, so the ability to follow and understand nuances and procedures is a must.
● Must be able to adapt to change. This is a fast paced and constantly changing industry that experiences frequent updates on new mandates or regulations.
● Sales reps have autonomy to structure and secure transactions within guidelines set forth by the company. Sales reps who go above and beyond are rewarded with repeat business and high compensation.
About The Company:
ASAP Semiconductor is a leading wholesale distributor of aviation and aerospace parts as well as electronic components of all types, ranging from integrated circuits to semiconductors and lesser electronics. We are a fast paced, high growth company looking to expand our sales team in the aerospace and defense, aviation, electronic, and IT hardware industries. There is not a more exciting time to join the ASAP team as we continuously focus on expanding our marketing to ensure that our sales team continues to grow their clientele and ultimately their own paychecks. In 2013, ASAP Semiconductor was listed as #16 for the Fastest Growing Private Businesses in Orange County, California by the Orange County Business Journal, proving our quick success during our formative years. Furthermore, the Inc. 5000 magazine ranked ASAP Semiconductor 1212 out of 5000 of the Fastest Growing Privately Held companies in the country in 2016 and 3280 out of 5000 in 2020. In less than 10 years, ASAP Semiconductor has grown to be one of the Top 50 Distributors Worldwide and we have set our sights on climbing that list day in and day out! Everyone here is fully committed to growing this company into one of the largest distributors!
Here at ASAP, we fulfill requirements for Tier 1 Department of Defense contractors, Fortune 500 OEMs and contract manufacturers, national flag carrier airlines, and repair stations. We also excel in providing solutions to logistical challenges and product obsolescence. This is a NO COLD CALLING position as we provide our reps with daily hot leads in real time from our extremely robust marketing model. We do not buy leads from lead providers or third parties and all of our leads are EXCLUSIVELY generated by ASAP. You will not find higher quality leads anywhere else! Work hard, have fun, and earn a great living by brokering aviation and electronic parts. We have a limited number of positions available, so don’t delay!
We are looking for hard-working and intelligent individuals that have an entrepreneurship mindset. ASAP gives its reps autonomy over how much income they want to generate, and holds them accountable to the highest compliance and quality standards. Our reps vary in total compensation due to the pay for performance model that we have. Our commissions are uncapped so that you really are the master of your own paycheck.
ASAP is a group of very smart, driven, and hard-working individuals who care deeply about the success of the company in addition to themselves. We are looking for individuals who have a positive mindset and collaborate well with others. The long-term and short-term goals of the company are aligned with the employee’s success.
● A four-year college degree is preferred. Other education or certifications in relative industries that demonstrate a fastidious regard for attention to detail are a plus.
● Minimum of one year of sales experience is preferred.
● Handle a variety of priorities.
● Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Routinely exercise discretion in your decisions.
● Work independently in a fast paced and high volume environment.
● Communicate with management and co-workers in a professional manner.
● Organize and manage time well.
● Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, contracts, and client communications.
● Ability to effectively present information to top management and/or co-workers.
● Ability to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
● Ability to understand calculations accurately.
● Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios to practical situations.