As an Intern in Cyber Threat and Response, you will join a team of incident responders, threat hunters, and intelligence engineers to defend, protect, and detect various new and emerging threats. You will be working with cutting-edge tools and technologies impacting the entire business. Our job is to thwart attacker’s efforts to compromise our employees, products, and customers by investigating incidents and intrusion attempts. It is a unique, impactful position that provides exposure to a broad range of security teams and functions
- Assist in developing a platform for integrating and automating threat hunting missions and tooling
- Conduct log analysis across multiple technologies to locate anomalies and outliners
- Plan and execute threat hunting missions leading to new detections
- Create high-fidelity alerts for new and previously unknown threats and malware
- Gain exposure to a broad range of products and services across Autodesk
- Must be at least 18 and actively enrolled in a degree granting academic institution or accredited boot camp at the time of internship.
- Must reside and be attending university in the country where the internship is being offered.
- Ability to work in a team environment and successfully build collaborative relationships
- Familiarity with frameworks like the Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK
- Experience with security devices such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, HIDS/HIPS, anomaly detection, Firewall, Antivirus systems, Endpoint
About the US Intern Program
The U.S. program runs from May through August for 12 weeks and will be remote (subject to change). All internships are paid. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development. US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes end of March.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.