Apply your creativity and passion to develop innovative medical devices that can greatly improve
patients’ lives. We take pride in a truly entrepreneurial environment, unique technical challenges and a
collaborative culture. We welcome you to explore Avation and be part of a talented R&D group and an
• Actively participate with Avation R&D team for new product development
• Support design, analysis, modeling and testing of neuromodulation systems
• Conduct software testing, coding, UI design and troubleshooting
• Create electrical circuit concepts, prototype parts and assemblies
• Support all aspects of project, including validation testing, planning, documentation
• In pursuit of a BS/MS in Electrical or Software Engineering
• Relevant coursework, such as design, materials, programming, data science, circuits, lab
• Analytical mind, with ability to create concepts and turn into designs
• Prior internship or medical device experience is preferred
• Preferable to have familiarity with Matlab, Labview and other engineering tools
• Independent, creative, collaborative with strong positive can-do attitude
Location and Internship duration: Valencia, CA, Nov 2021 – May 2022
We are seeking candidates who will embrace the Avation E.D.I.C.T.
• Empower Patients: We empower patients to get their life back which motivates everything we do.
• Diversity Matters: We value differences and similarities. Our patients are diverse and so are we.
• Innovative Mindset: We embrace growing and improving, approaching challenges with excitement,
innovation, integrity and urgency.
• Commitment: We commit to acting with empathy, gratitude, kindness and joy.
• Team: We are each other’s toughest critics, our biggest challengers and loudest supporters.