Want to Learn How to Apply Your Finance & Accounting Knowledge to Real World Leveraged Lending Transactions?
Bank of Hope is seeking undergraduate students to experience our 10-Week Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Program commencing early June 2022.
The Summer Analyst position allows you to learn from and work alongside industry veterans with Wall Street banking and corporate banking experiences on real-life, ongoing deals involving global and local clients across various industry sectors.
As a summer analyst, you will be immersed in 2 weeks of practice-specific modules led by our professionals, followed by 8 weeks working alongside our client-facing corporate banking group in the underwriting & credit process. Your internship program will allow you to refine your analytical skills as you build a core foundation to launch your career.
Responsibilities & Duties
– Assisting with deal underwriting for Mergers & Acquisitions transactions in our corporate banking group with major corporations to fulfill many of their financial needs
– Participating in primary due diligence, including industry analysis, financial and enterprise
valuation analysis, key risks and mitigants identification, and credit negotiations
– Developing industry knowledge by conducting research and identifying prospects utilizing
industry research platforms such as S&P, Bloomberg, 451 Research, and others
– Assisting with episodic projects, including quarterly monitoring of borrower financial performance, confirming covenant compliance, and completing quarterly credit reviews
– Special Project: Completing one project and formally presenting to the corporate banking team
– College level of Junior or Senior status; Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics major
preferred but willing to consider other majors; overall GPA of 3.0 or above
– Financial analysis/modeling capability with the understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and cash flow analysis preferred
– High energy with an ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
– Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a team environment
– Creative and intellectual curiosity. Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and
develop innovative ideas
– Strong analytical and written skills, with an ability to comprehend complex financial matters
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Please get in contact with Kevin Vu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.