We are currently seeking a Credit Card Specialist I to support our Credit Card Department. As the Credit Card Specialist I, you will be responsible for supporting the operational duties of our Credit Card portfolio, which may include but is not limited to, onboarding new accounts, servicing existing accounts, and bookkeeping.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping including payment processing; G/L reconciliation; account transaction research.
- Level II customer support for employees (Bank of Hope) and cardholders; responding to inquiries and conducting changes to accounts.
- Report compilation and log updates.
- Application data entry and supporting underwriting.
- Delinquent account review; collections outbound/inbound call handlings.
- BSA/AML requirements including KYC/CIP as needed.
Minimum Education Level:
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: College Degree
Minimum Job Experience:
- Required: 0-5 years
- Preferred: 1+ years of financial institution experience
- Required: English (Fluent written and verbal)
- Preferred: Additional Korean language skills
- Required: Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Preferred: Familiarity with payment card account servicing and underwriting platforms.
Bank of Hope is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.