This unpaid marketing internship will be partially and/or fully remote, so you will need access to a personal computer equipped with a webcam, excellent internet service, a designated home workspace, and amazing focus and time management skills. We are gladly accepting applications from anywhere in the US, but please note that we are located in California (Pacific Time Zone).
As a Marketing intern at BFPM, you will join our team of real estate and property management investment experts on the journey to execute our marketing plan and strategy. You will have the opportunity to learn sales and marketing styles and techniques, build presentations, interface with executives, create and manage social media channels, attend professional meetings, create compelling content for our nationwide audience, create and publish web pages, learn sales processes and tactics, become an expert in widely used applications (such as HubSpot, WordPress, etc), create and execute email campaigns, make lasting professional connections, create a professional portfolio of work, and much more!
The ideal candidate will have a general thirst for knowledge, a strong passion for all things sales and marketing (CRMs, content, social, digital, etc), a positive attitude, lots of ideas to share, a strong voice, and an eagerness to accomplish goals within tight deadlines. You will be joining a
fast-paced team that needs support throughout all its sales and marketing channels, allowing you to gain real-life business experience in a corporate setting. Learning opportunities are endless – we will set your goals together to ensure you get the most out of your time here.
Things you will learn and do:
● Create decks, web pages, videos, email campaigns, spreadsheets, social campaigns, etc
● Create and write a variety of copy for the web and conduct extensive research on a variety of topics
● Work on short- and long-term projects, and adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
● Day-to-day coordination of social media: profiles, calendars, engagement, and reputation management
● Manage budgets and create expense reports
● Become an expert in HubSpot: regularly manage and scrub CRM, utilize functions, and work within the app
● Assist in all aspects of sales and marketing activities, and support day-to-day timelines and projects
● Create the content on a variety of platforms: YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, WordPress
● Currently in pursuit of a 4-year degree at an accredited university
● Excellent typing/computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
● Ability to take on a multitude of projects, work independently, and work quickly
● Experience creating in a variety of digital mediums (blogs, videos, social, web, ads)
● A natural problem solver with out-of-the-box thinking
● Basic understanding of social media platforms
● Eagerness and willingness to learn new programs and processes
● Friendly with a positive attitude
● This internship will run for the entire semester.
● Must be available to attend our weekly Tuesday morning meetings, other days/times can vary depending on your schedule
● Unpaid internship
● Course credit if applicable
If interested, please apply with your current resume and at least two samples of work – such as previous course assignments, presentations, spreadsheets, essays, personal blog, videos, professional samples, etc.