About the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to lead the overall marketing strategy and 360 execution for Boxy Charm. This person should be a digital & social first thinker, obsessed with beauty and a great cross functional leader. You will oversee and support all member touch points including PR, digital, on-site experience, social media, influencers, events and marketing partnerships. This role reports into the Chief Brand Officer of BFA (Beauty For All) Industries, Boxy Charm’s parent company and will oversee Creative & Production, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, and PR/events.
Are you a dynamic marketing leader, who can lead a social first, culturally relevant beauty brand? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and being on the pulse of the latest trends? Can you balance being data first and creatively driven? If so, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop the overarching marketing and go-to-market strategy & refine the brand identity and value proposition for Boxy Charm
- Develop and own the annual marketing calendar and partner with the Merchandise teams on seasonal roll go-to-market strategies
- Lead the Creative, Social, Influencer, PR and Digital strategy for our monthly subscription cycle to ensure consistency and continuity across all consumer touchpoints
- Work cross functionally with the Member Journey team, Merchandise Team, Lifecycle Marketing, Performance Marketing and Product/Engineering teams to ensure successful monthly 360 campaigns
- Initiate creative briefs and guide the creative concepting and video/photo shoot production to ensure they align with the brand’s vision
- Lead all aspects of the social media, partnerships and influencer strategy to ensure it aligns with the overall member experience
- Brainstorm and concept high impact, culturally relevant tentpole moments for the brand to create buzz
- Marketing budget development and management
- Analyze, measure & report on key brand metrics, taking a data first approach
- Act as brand cheerleader both internally and externally to constantly advocate for the brand
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years experience in beauty, fashion, CPG, lifestyle or consumer brands. Previous experience as a Marketing Director/VP of Marketing for 3+ years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Communication or similar relevant field.
- Deep passion for beauty, storytelling, and brands is a must.
- Experience with subscription brands is a plus.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of social media, influencers and pop culture.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of ownership and pride in your work.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great collaborator and team player.
- Ability to multi-task and hustle in a fluid fast-paced environment.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Hungry, passionate, with a do-whatever it takes attitude.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry experiencing immense growth year over year. BoxyCharm is the #1 searched beauty box brand on YouTube and was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation by Inc Mag. BoxyCharm champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm’s primary offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact u