Assist the Client Manager/Client Executive in processing commercial lines insurance in accordance with the guidelines of the Property and Casualty Procedure Manual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
· Client data entry into agency management system for updated applications
· Use of Indio for renewal process and other processes
· Issue or oversee the issuance of certificates of insurance and the renewal process
· Issue evidences of property insurance, automobile ID cards, and order change requests
· Upload Insured’s Policies into EPIC, Passport and arrange for mailing if applicable (requested by client)
· Per Client Manager instructions, transmittal memos, request loss runs, order WC claim status, and request experience modification worksheet
· Update proposal drafts where assistance is needed by CM
· Follow up on cancellation and reinstatement notices
· Update suspense and follow-up on Activities for second request if needed
· Attach e-mails to Epic
· Check and process endorsements and audits
· Invoice endorsements, audits, and other items as instructed
· Process routine mail as instructed
· Handle routine phone calls
· Back up telephones when Client Manager is unavailable
· Special projects, word Processing and excel as instructed
· Policy pre-checking
· Online rating and premium finance agreements.