Why would you want to join the team at Breakthrough Research? We’ll start by describing what makes us a little different:
· Rapidly growing business with the resources of a larger company but the feel of a start-up
· Fun and supportive team of colleagues who are passionate about what they do
· In-house Innovation team that develops cutting-edge new tools to understand human decision processes
· In-house Eye Tracking team with state-of-the-art mobile eye tracking technology
· In-house Qualitative division that explores UX and consumer behavior
· Stellar graphic design team that beautifies our visual storytelling
· Robust training program and numerous opportunities for professional development
Now it’s your turn. Come show us what makes you unique.
Breakthrough Research is a boutique custom market research firm based in Los Angeles. We’re passionate about research, (we hope you are too!), and about helping our clients find and polish the insights that will help drive their businesses further.
We are seeking a strategic and results driven Account Manager, for a remote position. The Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring new business while maintaining and developing existing client accounts, across a wide variety of industries. The Account Manager will have prior experience as a market researcher or as a market research Account Manager, and an extensive understanding of custom market research methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative.
The Account Manager will have strong relationships with a wide range of client-side businesses, and will be comfortable explaining research methodologies and client services to prospective clients. The Account Manager will have a superb consultative style and an impressive track record of successfully meeting business and/or sales objectives.
At Breakthrough Research our people are as cool as the work we do, and you’ll enjoy a diverse and fun company culture complete with team social activities, (we’re serious about our trivia nights), volunteer events, curated experiences (virtual wine tasting, anyone?), wellness activities and more.
Breakthrough offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an Employee Assistance Program, short and long-term disability insurance, sick days, parental leave, paid holidays and paid vacation days. So we’ve got you covered.
If you’re a dynamic candidate with strong skills in leadership, client service, relationship building and study design, let’s talk and see if there’s a fit!
- Develop a practical and effective strategy for growing existing client business and bringing in new accounts
- Advise clients / prospective clients on the best custom research methodologies and processes to suit their unique needs
- Create budgets for new and existing clients
- Achieve business objectives by winning profitable business
- Be the face and promoter of the company at industry events (when it becomes safe to do so)
- Lead research teams on details and the direction of new client projects
- Develop strong new relationships with stakeholders at various companies
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BA or BS degree or higher
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a market researcher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and insights capabilities
- Must be goal oriented and thrive under pressure
- Some travel may be required (once it is again safe to do so)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.