ABOUT THE COMPANY
Camden Center is a mental health and addiction treatment center that offers comprehensive, evidence-based treatment for psychiatric and addictive disorders. Established and operated by physicians, Camden Center is one of the only mental health and addiction treatment centers in the United States that operates as a Professional Medical Corporation. This unique structure permits Camden Center to provide truly comprehensive treatment to patients, with psychotherapeutic, somatic, and medical modalities integrated into a personalized and complete treatment plan for each patient.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The administrative assistant will be expected to provide clerical support to all Camden Center staff. The administrative assistant will also be responsible for greeting visitors as they arrive, directing them to various offices when appropriate, and maintaining a welcoming environment. This position is open to growth as the company expands.
We are hiring an administrative assistant for either Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday. Please specify your preference in your cover letter, along with applicable experience.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Answer phones, transfer calls to the appropriate station, and take detailed messages as needed; differentiate urgent messages and regular calls that can be returned at the end of the day
- Manage calendars for clients and staff
- Compose emails and memos to clients, staff, and associates with professionalism
- Use discretion and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Organize patient files and information into Medical Records Database and Google Drive
- Take inventory of office and clinical supplies and place orders/restock as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of common areas and therapy offices
- Prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and maintain excellent attention to detail
- Open to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- Strong computer and internet research skills; proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, patients, and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Must be able to legally work in the United States and provide documentation (2 forms of ID and/or Green Card)
- Must be able to sit and stand at length (up to 4-hours)
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 25-pounds
- Must be able to kneel, bend, and squat
Hourly rate is negotiable based on experience.
Benefits include Medical and 401k.
TO APPLY: Please send BOTH a cover letter AND resume to HR@camdencenter.com.