“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can lead a full life.”
- You’ll have countless development opportunities through our on-demand development system, 360 feedback and a dedicated support team.
- You’ll cultivate meaningful relationships through opportunities to interact with our employee resource groups and community service events.
- You’ll get exposure to global leadership through our speaker series.
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as a Global Finance Summer Associate at Capital Group.”
As a Global Finance Summer Associate based in Irvine, CA you will take an active role within the Global Finance organization. You will have the opportunity to interact with various teams within and outside Global Finance, utilizing both the technical and interpersonal skills you are continuing to develop through your education. You will make meaningful contributions as a member of the team.
Our Global Finance Group partners with other Capital Group departments to proactively provide relevant, timely, and accurate financial reporting and analysis, innovative solutions, and other insightful information that impacts business decision-making while protecting company interests. Success in this role can lead to a full-time offer as a Financial Analyst based in Irvine, CA.
“I can do meaningful work.”
- You’ll assist with managerial financial reporting, analysis, and budgeting
- You’ll develop an understanding of business operations and key drivers
- You’ll seek opportunities to streamline and improve the efficiency of reporting and processes
- You’ll participate in ad-hoc projects and initiatives
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You’re currently a junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related with an anticipated graduation date of December 2022 or Spring 2023
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- You have demonstrated leadership in extra-curricular activities
- You’re highly curious in everything you do
- You appreciate the sense of accomplishment achieved when you solve a problem using sound judgment
- You’re energized by opportunities to gather information from a variety of sources, synthesize it, present it in a distilled manner, and impact the outcome
- You proactively share your perspective by asking great questions and bouncing ideas off others
- You’re a skilled communicator and thrive in team settings by being authentic, respectful and engaging
- You’re well-versed in using Excel to create complex formulas and use data visualization tools to present your findings
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.