“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as an Investment Operations- Core Operations Associate at Capital Group.”
As an Investment Operations associate based in Irvine, Ca you will work with other Core Operations associates on meaningful projects and daily production work that directly support the investment operations process, including trade processing and settlement, accounting, and financial reporting. Our Investment Operations group has approximately 800 associates globally, supporting core components of the investment process and growth of the business through optimized, durable and scalable processes designed to achieve our company’s long-term objectives.
“I can do meaningful work.”
- You’ll identify business risk and share ideas to implement best practices and process improvements
- You’ll serve as a liaison between internal and external clients and outsourcing providers to ensure that questions and issues are addressed
- You’ll provide operational and technical guidance on internal controls
- You’ll participate in department initiatives and projects
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in senior standing, or pursuing a Master’s in Accounting
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- You have an interest in pursuing a career in financial services
- You have demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities
- You express ideas effectively and interact professionally with others
- You are a continuous learner, with a hunger for knowledge (and numbers)
- You are highly collaborative
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.