Leading and Growing One of America’s Most Beloved Brands
This unique opportunity is for a talented individual who is ready to partner with a local entrepreneur of a nationally known and beloved brand, leverage their business experience, and join the Chick-fil-A family as a Sales and Brand Growth Leader As our business continues to expand we are looking for a Marketing Director– an ambitious thought partner to serve on our executive team and be the champion of growth for our business.
Hit the ground running!
The Marketing Director should demonstrate that he or she is:
- Growth-oriented: Exploring new ideas and opportunities to produce results for the Chick-fil-A business
- Guest-obsessed & Community-driven: Immersing in Guest needs, data, and trends to better engage the community, remain relevant, and develop emotional connections with Guests
- Digitally Fluent: Communicating with Guests, thoughtfully, through preferred social & digital platforms
- Operations -aware: Understanding business operations to apply a practical, strategic filter to all initiatives
Ingredients for success –
We are looking for a natural leader with:
- Passion for the CFA brand & culture, showing a willingness to learn our unique marketing strategy to drive growth
- Readiness to network and connect with Guests and the broader community, establishing deep relationships
- Analytic aptitude for leveraging store data, Guest insights, etc. to inform and strengthen marketing strategy
- An infectious attitude and ability to be a role model, serving as the positive voice of the brand
- Business marketing acumen, quickly grasping the competitive landscape, strategizing, and delivering ROI
A day in the life –
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing a strategic marketing plan that spurs sales and brand growth for the restaurant (i.e., increase transactions, check averages, outside sales)
- Strengthening the restaurant’s digital & social presence to build emotional connections with Guests and escalate reach and awareness
- Strategically planning promotions and events to grow the brand
- Building, teaching, and developing the broader restaurant team’s marketing mindset
- Partnering with the Owner-Operator to strategically lead and grow the business
What does it take?
The following are preferred to serve as the Marketing Director:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Commerce (Marketing background preferred)
- Ability to commute to the restaurant
- Work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Willingness and ability to understand the business, from the kitchen and operations to the store experience
Are you ready to join a genuine, passionate, and collaborative team that is committed to helping you develop and advance your career? Send in your application today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)