Chick-fil-A E. Colorado Blvd is seeking a strong leader who will be put on a track for an intentional development program. The program will ultimately launch them into an opportunity to own/ operate their own store. This individual will be trained to serve in the top tier of management as a Director and will begin by learning the ins and outs of the business.
After several months and based on readiness, this leader will move into a supervisory role and then become a Director by the 6-month mark.
As a Director, this individual will be given autonomy in various areas of the business – owning all of the responsibilities to carry out the expectations and challenges of that area. Each area requires flexibility in dealing with the unexpected and keeping the team momentum going.
After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this individual will be prepared to apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects future Operators out of, or apply directly to become an Owner/ Operator.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Learn and master all team member roles at an expedited pace
· Progress to a Director-level role within 6 months
· Lead teams of 20-40 in many areas of the business
· Lead aspects of hiring, customer experience, employee development, scheduling, ordering,inventory, etc.
· Make hiring decisions, give high-quality feedback, create business plans, set organization goals, speak into business strategy
· Meet regularly one-on-one with the Operator for consistent personal/professional mentorship
· Bachelors Degree Required
· 2-3+ years of leadership or management experience; driven results
· Humble; possesses a servant-spirit
· Hungry; goal-oriented doer; drive their own development
· Ownership; takes responsibility
· Creative thinker; thinks outside the box
· Experience training, developing, and coaching others
· Character, Competency, Chemistry
· Ability to work well with a team
· Sense of urgency; highly motivated
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively read people and delegate tasks