At Chick-fil-A E.Colorado Blvd in Pasadena, CA we are always looking for leaders; not only are we looking for leaders, but we are also looking for leaders who have a passion for developing others. A Team Leader is a crucial part of our business. A Team Leader is the face of the restaurant during their shift and is responsible for ensuring each guest that visits walks away having a remarkable experience. They are also responsible for the development of Team Members.
A Restaurant Team Leader is offered as a full-time restaurant job.
Prior experience as a leader is very helpful to the success at this job.
* Experience as a leader in the customer service and/or production environment
* Proven ability to lead in quick paced environments as part of a team
* Basic computer competency
* College Graduate
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to Owner/Operator for appropriate handling
* Works with executive team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels
* Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder
* Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks
* Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
* Serves as subject matter expert to leadership for ongoing hospitality and service support.
* Responsible for inventory management
* Responsible for the facilities management
* Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store
* Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
* Follow sanitation and safety procedures
* Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
* Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
* Follow Chick-fil-A’s operational policies and procedures
* All other duties as assigned
* Must be committed to personal growth
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
* Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
* Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
* Positive attitude
* Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
* Effective communicator
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
* Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will continue to develop valuable business and people skills. You will be part of a High-Performance Leadership Team where you will be encouraged and coached as a valued member of a supportive team.