The Child and Family Guidance Center provides comprehensive and collaborative outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families throughout the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Recruiter with excellent organization, time-management and relationship building skills. The Recruiter will be part of a supportive 6-person HR team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about recruitment and human resources, and about supporting a large team of social workers, therapists, psychiatrists and support staff.
Who We Are and What We Believe In:
It is our hope that you look to the Child and Family Guidance Center as your “Employer of Choice”. We’ve been a leader in the community for more than 50 years and we welcome you to join our team of 400 dedicated mental health and administrative professionals in our journey to bring better health and well-being to our communities in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits
- Great learning opportunities
- Great supervision
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- An established, reputable, stable company
We envision a workplace where:
- everyone is treated with dignity and respect;
- commitment, accountability and leadership exist at all levels;
- everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, hopes, concerns and aspirations;
- we share in a culture of inclusion and transparency;
- we are committed to our own professional growth with openness and humility;
- we inspire and encourage one another through positive, future-focused coaching;
- we are committed to quality services and sound business practices;
- we are one interconnected team committed to achieving CFGC’s mission.
One Team … One Goal
The Child and Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all.
Come Join Our Team!!!
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops creative and effective recruitment strategies and ideas to fill all open positions with high quality candidates.
- Establishes relationships with hiring managers to ensure a trusting and collaborative working relationship.
- Thoroughly reviews all job requisitions with the hiring manager or director for a clear understanding of their hiring needs and to facilitate the best possible candidates for that position.
- Coordinates the placement of advertising using job posting site, university job boards and social media to ensure proper saturation for quality resumes.
- Schedules and administers the employment application and assessments with candidates.
- Manages the ATS for all open position (Currently using Ultimate Kronos Group)
- Oversees the completion of reference checks and motor vehicle clearances.
- Researches resources and establishes relationships with universities/colleges, employment agencies and internet sites.
- Coordinates attendance at various job fairs and conference booths.
- Creates charts, graphs and reports to reflect any recruitment/employment trends and metrics (new hire surveys, cost per hire, hiring practices/results, turnover costs and trends, etc.).
- Presents metrics to Senior Management Team on a quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Ensures current job description content is accurate and consistent with job analysis and HR format in coordination with the Center’s directors and managers.
Skills You Need:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Must be able to exemplify the Center’s “Workplace Vision” of treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Highly organized, sound judgment, a natural eye for detail and seeking systems MS Excel (pivot tables), Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and Adobe proficiency.
- Must be have a high level of attention to detail/accuracy, highly organized, resourceful, productive, and dependable.
- Must have a good sense of judgment in handling employee issues as pertaining to the position.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and use time effectively.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to complete projects and reports in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all employee records, information and employee situations.
- Must be able to get along with others in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Must have a good attendance record in addition to being punctual by consistently being on time to work, meetings, and appointments.
- Must continuously have a clean driving record in order to be insurable under the Center’s automobile insurance policy.
- Monday – Friday: 8am- 5pm
- Work schedule is based on the needs of the Center
Education Required and Experience:
- 3+ years of successful full-cycle recruitment experience
- 2+ years of in-depth ATS experience (Experience with Ultimate Kronos Group Recruiting preferred)
- BA degree preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated to comply with the California Department of Public Health (CPHD) order issued on August 5, 2021. The Center will provide accommodations as required by applicable law.