What You’ll Do
- Use and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
- Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who You’ll Work With
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with intern cohorts and Cisco leadership to build a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, communications, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
Who You are
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
To be considered, please apply at: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/IsAJob?projectId=1337929&source=Handshake%2C+Sourced+from&tags=fy22universitypost
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!