Citrin Cooperman is seeking Summer 2022 Audit & Accounting Interns in our New York City office. Citrin Cooperman is one of the nation’s largest professional services firms. Citrin Cooperman & Company, LLP, a licensed independent CPA firm that provides attest services and Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC which provides business advisory and non-attest services, operate as an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA’s Code of Professional Conduct and applicable laws, regulations and professional standards. Clients are in all business sectors and leverage a complete menu of service offerings. The entities include more than 200 partners and over 1500 employees across the U.S.
The Summer Internship Program is an 8-week long program in the summer beginning in early June.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Providing and organizing financial information
- Preparing tax extensions, account analysis and reconciliations
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Various administrative tasks, as needed
- Qualified candidates will be a junior or year prior to graduation (dependent on 4 or 5 year program) in an accounting program
- Have the flexibility to work Monday – Thursday each week
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.