We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
What we’re looking for (Preferred and Basic Qualifications)
You are a soon to be college graduate with a passion for Finance and Accounting. You enjoy working with numbers and have your sights set on starting your career on the fast-track and becoming a future leader in a global Finance organization. You love solving problems and analyzing data, but you also know how to communicate well and adapt to different personalities with your excellent interpersonal skills. You understand the importance of teamwork and the value of building collaborative relationships. You are hungry to learn with a positive and proactive attitude, and you embody our core values of Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity.
Position Overview (Why Role Exists)
The Citrix Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a highly selective three-year program that offers you the opportunity to join Citrix and start your career on the fast track!
Your contributions during your time in this program allow you to directly impact many areas of our company.
Throughout your thee-year journey, you will:
• Become part of our growing FLDP community
• Complete three rotations within our Finance organization supporting different areas of the business
• Gain exposure to business planning, budgeting, forecasting, accounting, and cost management
• Learn how to interpret, understand, and analyze financial and operational results
• Collaborate with senior professionals and mentors who work closely with FLDP team members
Upon completion of the program, you will have an expansive network and diverse knowledge of Citrix that will enable you to help shape the future of our Finance organization.
Your experience may include supporting the following teams:
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Sales & Services Finance
Investor Relations and Treasury
Product Finance and SaaS Profitability
Role Responsibilities (Day to Day Duties and KPI’s)
• Analyze financial results and update outer period forecasts to provide visibility into future business performance
• Develop, track, and enhance reporting of financial results and various metrics/KPIs used to track business performance
• Prepare financial presentations for monthly and quarterly business reviews, planning meetings, etc.
• Provide meaningful analysis and insights of business results and trends
• Active participation in Annual Planning/Budgeting cycle
Basic Qualifications (This section can’t change- set by job framework)
• Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education
• Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
• Academic excellence with a strong interest in Finance and Accounting
• Previous internship experience, preferably in Finance or Accounting
• Technical aptitude, strong interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated leadership experience, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Finance, Accounting, or Related Field
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Financial Planning & AnalysisAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.