Are you looking for an internship where you can make real-world, meaningful contributions while gaining important skills and connections for your career? You belong here. City National Bank places great value on early-career talent and we are actively recruiting for bright, innovative interns to immerse themselves into our entrepreneurial and inclusive culture for the 2022 Summer Internship Program.
Our Project Coordination internship opportunities are part of City National teams including Human Resources, Residential Lending, Treasury Management Services, Real Estate Banking, Personal & Business Banking, Banking & Investment Services, and Wealth Management.
*Please note that candidates will be reviewed and contacted after 2/1/2022.
What’s The Opportunity?
- Conduct interviews with internal and external subject matter experts
- Research and review pertinent data to make recommendations for process improvement
- Liaise with key stakeholders across different departments
- Document new processes and procedures
- Leverage technology to develop process or program efficiencies
What You Need to Succeed:
- *At least 18 years old
- *Rising Junior or Senior in college (graduation date no earlier than December 2022)
- *Enrolled in a four-year university or a military veteran
- Ability to commit to a 12-week internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in multitasking and prioritizing projects
What Our Internship Offers:
- Opportunities to participate in projects and assignments that directly contribute to the success of the department you support
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with the intern cohort on a capstone project
- Professional instructor-led training that includes the fundamentals of working in a corporate environment
- Interaction and opportunities to network with executives and senior leadership
- Social events to network with your fellow interns
- The potential to obtain a full-time offer
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
COVID 19 REQUIREMENTS
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.