WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A minimum of 6 months experience managing SEM / PPC campaigns
- Experience with the Adwords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience using the Keyword Planner Tool, or other keyword research tools
- One or more years of professional Adwords experience (preferred)
- Adwords Certification (preferred)
- Knowledge of account KPI selection, measurement and reporting.
- Bing and Facebook paid advertising experience (preferred)
- Ability to manipulate large AdWords data sets in Excel with vlookup and preferably VBA
- Passion for marketing, advertising, and online content development
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, and Basecamp (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- While managing SEM campaigns, you will be conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups and determining the best settings
- Working with large data sets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
- Creating, analyzing, and optimizing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns for clients across varying industries
- Ensuring that all Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients’ online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
- Regularly consulting with the AdWords Manager, SEO team and other stakeholders to ensure AdWords and Bing Ads strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
- Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Reviewing traffic in Google Analytics
- Staying current with Google AdWords updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Potentially working on Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Successfully completing Google AdWords Certification if not already obtained