WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
As a sales manager on our inside sales team you receive ongoing commissions for new sales generated as a result of your efforts.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with selling marketing products or services (digital preferred, although candidates with experience in B2B sales of print, radio, television, etc will be considered).
- Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords preferred)
- Experience in lead prospecting and email marketing are a plus.
- Experience in cold calling and outbound sales communication is a must.
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps preferred
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our marketing services in a succinct fashion that differentiates us from others in our market.
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- Private, reliable high-speed internet connection if working remotely.
- Excellent phone coverage or service from your remote work location.
- Quiet working environment without background noise.
- Passion to build a startup
- Associate degree preferred
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a sales representative, you will cold call from a company-provided list of prospects in our focus industries and regions.
- Develop prospect lists and prospecting methodologies using company guided priorities and targets.
- Use, maintain, and improve company provided cold calling scripts or materials.
- Following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner.
- Learning about prospective and existing clients’ background, their product service offerings, and overall objectives in order to direct them to the best solution by acting as an adviser or partner rather than a salesperson
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Overseeing proper implementation and “hand-off” of prospects to strategy team members for closing.
- Providing timely and effective responses to client’s request for proposal or other information
- Attending sales meetings and training sessions
- Providing updates to management using company supplied sales forecast and tracking programs