CohnReznick currently has exciting career opportunities as an Audit Associate in the Bethesda office to start in January 2022. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Complete application AND
- Submit your video introduction: https://hire.li/49cae05
- Your local recruiter will be in touch with next steps
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As an Audit Entry Level Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in areas of Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Accounting Services;
- Work on a variety of client deliverables and preparing work papers;
- Resolve audit issues obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients;
- Understand the client’s accounting systems;
- Understand and apply concepts of materiality and audit risk; and
- Prepare work papers that are informative, well documented, cross-referenced and can easily be understood and explained.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in both your major and overall
- CPA Eligible with 150 credits required upon your start date
- Leadership positions in extracurricular activities are looked favorably upon, as well as work and internship experience
- Prior experience in an accounting environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- General computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Learn more www.cohnreznick.com
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
About CohnReznick LLP
CohnReznick LLP is one of the top accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. Headquartered in New York, NY, and with offices nationwide, CohnReznick serves a large number of diverse industries and offers specialized services for middle market and Fortune 1000 companies, private equity and financial services firms, government contractors, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. The Firm, with origins dating back to 1919, has more than 2,700 employees including nearly 300 partners and is a member of Nexia International, a global network of independent accountancy, tax, and business advisors.