CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND ACQUISITION OF SOUND RECORDINGS, MUSIC PUBLISHING AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS, REPRESENTING NEARLY 900,000 SONGS, COMPOSED WORKS, PLAYS, MUSICALS AND ACTIVE RECORDINGS.
Headquartered in Nashville with additional offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and staff in Toronto, Tokyo and Melbourne, Concord’s repertoire is licensed in virtually every country and territory worldwide.
Craft is home to one of the largest and most prestigious collections of master recordings and compositions in the world. Its rich and storied repertoire includes legendary artists such as Joan Baez, Ray Charles, John Coltrane, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Vince Guaraldi, John Lee Hooker, Little Richard, Nine Inch Nails, Thelonious Monk, Otis Redding, R.E.M. and Traveling Wilburys, to name just a few.
As the Marketing Intern, Craft Recordings, you will have the opportunity to learn about different aspects of catalog marketing and how the current digital landscape can create new relevancy for catalog titles, along with hands on experience releasing original content from content capture to production to release. Above all, we strive to exemplify Concord’s core values; to celebrate artistry, act with integrity, empower our community, and create opportunity.
Our paid internship program will give you a unique opportunity to hone your skills and learn from the best, while making professional connections. Our goal is to help you develop your talents and skills to support the success of the team and to mentor you so that you can grow your skills as a marketer in the music industry. Our Virtual Spring Internship Program will run from Monday, January 24th to Friday, April 1st and students can work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week. This internship is a paid remote internship and requires a working, reliable internet connection and a productive work space.
What you’ll do:
- Aiding in the creation of marketing assets for forthcoming releases and overall Craft social media
- Assistance with social media calendars of Craft Recordings artists
- Research and ideation as it relates to marketing opportunities around our catalog
- Assist in video creation and release process, from compiling assets to tracking production and uploading final assets
- Research and confirm song lyrics
- Aid in programming playlists for multiple platforms including YouTube and Spotify
- Miscellaneous support tasks
What you need to succeed:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Interest and familiarity with the Craft Recordings catalog
- This internship is a paid remote internship and requires a working, reliable internet connection and a productive work space.
- The timeline of this internship programs runs from Monday, January 24th to Friday, April 1st
- Candidate must be available to work at least 20 hours/week for the duration of the internship
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.