CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Nashville, Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami. Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT AND ACQUISITION OF SOUND RECORDINGS, MUSIC PUBLISHING AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS, REPRESENTING NEARLY 900,000 SONGS, COMPOSED WORKS, PLAYS, MUSICALS AND ACTIVE RECORDINGS.
Headquartered in Nashville with additional offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and staff in Toronto, Tokyo and Melbourne, Concord’s repertoire is licensed in virtually every country and territory worldwide.
Craft Latino is home to one of the largest and most prestigious collections of Latin music master recordings and compositions in the world. Its rich and storied repertoire includes legendary artists such as Antonio Aguilar, Joan Sebastian, Pepe Aguilar, Celia Cruz, Héctor Lavoe, Willie Colón, Ray Barretto, La Lupe, Ruben Blades and the Fania All Stars, to name just a few. Renowned imprints with catalogs issued under the Craft banner include Musart, Fania, TH, Panart, West Side Latino and Kubaney, among many others. Craft creates thoughtfully curated packages, with a meticulous devotion to quality and a commitment to preservation, ensuring that these recordings endure for new generations to discover. Craft Latino is the Latin repertoire arm of Craft Recordings. Craft Recordings is the catalog team of Concord’s Recorded Music division. We create thoughtfully curated products (digital and physical), with a meticulous devotion to quality and a commitment to preservation—ensuring that our vast and diverse recordings endure for new generations to discover.
As the A&R Intern, you will support Latin A&R team in various aspects including artist research and organization of demos & files. Throughout the semester’s different projects, you will learn all aspects of how an International A&R team operates.
What you’ll do:
- Participate and listen-in on creative meetings with the US A&R Pop and International teams
- Help organizing demos and song schedules
- Research new artists / producers for sessions with our roster and potential signings
- Access team’s music database to listen to roster’s tracks
- Compile pictures, bios, and demos of the Latin roster into one single document
What you need to succeed:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – specifically Word and Powerpoint
- Have a interest and familiarity with Craft Latino and its roster.
- This internship is a paid remote internship and requires a working, reliable internet connection and a productive work space
- The timeline of this internship programs runs from Monday, January 24th to Friday, April 1st
- Candidate must be available to work at least 20 hours/week for the duration of the internship
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.