Copia Mezzanine Capital is a private debt fund that provides growth capital and acquisition capital to middle market companies in the US. Our team has more than 20 years of investment and financing experience, having funded more than $500 million to businesses. We strive to add value by tailoring our mezzanine capital investments to fit the unique requirements of each transaction for our partners in all industries.
We are seeking a self-motivated professional to join our company as an Investment Analyst. You will be involved to the entire deal process, from deal origination and due-diligence through deal-structuring as well as post-investment monitoring. You will be responsible for creating financial models and presentations for Managing Directors. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and analytical, with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills. We hire Investment Analysts both right out of school and with up to 3 years of work experience.
**IMPORTANT: ON YOUR RESUME, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR DESIRED SALARY AMOUNT. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR CANDIDACY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION.**
- Create detailed financial models and projections to support Managing Directors with investment decision making
- Performing initial qualitative and quantitative analysis of potential investments
- Track and manage pipeline of new potential investments
- Preparing presentations
- Draft investment proposals and memorandum for the Investment Committee
- Assisting with research and financial due diligence of target companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business ONLY from a 4 year college in the US
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Excellent at financial modeling required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CPA preferred
- Previous public accounting or investment banking experience preferred