Exciting BCBA opportunity in New Hampshire! Live in options available.
Are you looking to relocate? We’re happy to assist! We offer on-campus housing at our beautiful campus in Southern New Hampshire.
Join a dedicated team at our residential school in Greenfield, NH in the beautiful Monadnock region that serves individuals with ASD and/or behavioral challenges, ages 6 – 21 years. Crotched Mountain School is seeking motivated individuals with an interest in developing high quality behavior analysis services. Experience using Catalyst Datafinch and the PEAK Assessment and Curriculum are a plus, but not required. BCBA’s with at least 2 years clinical experience are preferred, but new or soon to be new BCBA’s are absolutely encouraged to apply. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a stable schedule. Crotched Mountain School is a non-profit organization.
The primary function of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst is to plan, develop, and monitor a variety of behavioral support service delivery options utilized in the RSC Clinic setting to meet the needs of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. The BCBA oversees the RSC ABA Therapists and BCBA Candidates regarding pro-active, educational, behavioral supports and develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans. The BCBA reports to the regional Director.
Master’s degree in Psychology or related field, preferably from a BACB accredited program
Training and certification under the Behavior Analysis Certification Program (BACB) for Applied Behavior Analysts
Solid knowledge of the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis. This includes general behavioral assessment and Ethical Standards in Behavior Analysis
Ability to work with various technology including ACE ABA Data System
Ability to work with a high level of independence, prioritizing task and goals set for self and others
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm with flexibility. Weekend hours as needed on a site by site basis. Ability to travel and have the flexibility to cover hours at other sites as needed.
- Use appropriate assessment instruments and data to develop behavior change plans and intervention plans that reflect the outcomes and objectives identified in the treatment plan
- Conduct VBMAPP, PEAK, AFLS, and Functional Behavior Assessments
- Ensure that all treatment plans and programs comply with contract requirements, satisfy all insurance certification and other requirements, and meet or exceed professional standards
- Provide training and supervision to the ABA Therapist through observations, meetings, performance coaching and other methods in the clinic and home setting as deemed necessary
- Provide supervision to RBT’s and BCaBA and BCBA candidates as designated by the Regional Director
- Establish and maintain data measurement, collection, analysis systems for children receiving behavioral interventions
- Deliver consultation services to school districts, private schools and outside agencies as requested and secured for contract services
- Hold regularly scheduled clinical support meetings for staff
- Participate in parent meetings as needed, provide parent training in the home and clinic setting
- Maintain all required continuing education requirements relevant to certification (BCBA), and annual RSC trainings to include; Safety Care and HIPPA training
- Ensure that all health information is secure and protected in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- 30 of your total working hours are required to be insurance approved billable hours
- Strong communication skills to work with a diverse team.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn and use all required software.
- Ability to problem-solve and assist in decision-making, including during emergencies or when a supervisor is not onsite.
- Maintain current status regarding assigned core competencies and other required certification acquisition within established schedule and timelines.
- Work productively to develop relationships with individuals, families, and natural supports.
- Proven creative abilities, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills and good customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level of organization for file maintenance, daily, weekly and monthly record keeping
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year