To apply for positions in California, submit your resume and unofficial transcripts at:
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake.
Video interviews will occur on a rolling basis every week throughout the Fall season, and you will be contacted directly if selected. We encourage you to apply early as interviewing could proceed ahead of application deadlines.
Crowe does not sponsor international visa’s at this time (including STEM and OPT). If you require any sponsorship now or in the future, we kindly request that you refrain from applying.
*For offices outside of CA, you may still submit your application through the link above—it will be directed to the appropriate recruiter.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here!
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Audit and Assurance Staff
As a full-time audit professional, you’ll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
You’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You’ll work independently and collaborate with a diverse group of talented audit professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service delivery. You will use our audit tools and technologies that use advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to analyze client data and provide exceptional client experience.
Our team culture is collaborative and will encourage you to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation and technology we continue to deliver exceptional value to our clients
As a full-time professional in our external audit practice, your responsibilities may include:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements and application of GAAP
- Advising clients with routine accounting functions
- Maintaining relationships with key client personnel
- Consulting with management of large organizations
- Participating in special reviews relating to mergers, acquisitions, and the sale of businesses.
- Auditing benefit plans such as pension plans, ESOP’s or 401(k) plans
In addition, you will have diverse opportunities to work as a team member in a variety of industries on both domestic and international client engagements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or Masters in Accounting or an accounting degree paired with one of the below fields of study:
- Business Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Information Systems
- Strong academic credentials – Minimum major and cumulative GPA of 3.0 required. Minimum major and cumulative GPA of 3.2 preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with data analytics is strongly desired
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Accounting majors are required to meet 150 credit hours by start date (before beginning full-time employment)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Desire to travel (when necessary and deemed safe by local/federal guidelines)
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Permanent US residency or US citizenship without the need for future sponsorship
Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm.
Worried that a career in public accounting won’t allow you any free time?
Crowe offers a true work-life balance, allowing you to spend time with your family and friends or pursue outside interests. In the professional service industry, travel is necessary, but Crowe offers a variety of perks and options – including our work-from-home Mobility Program and Road Warrior Program – that allow our employees to embrace and enjoy our line of business.
Do you want to be rewarded and promoted based on your abilities and achievements?
Crowe values all of your hard work and rewards you with a competitive salary and great benefits. As part of our employee evaluation cycle, all of our employees receive feedback for their work on projects and increases in compensation and bonuses based on their accomplishments and contributions to the firm’s goals.
We understand that, in order to be satisfied in your career, every aspect of your life needs to be fulfilled. We offer the opportunities to experience traveling to places both large and small, work in interesting client environments, and enrich your career and technical skillset while providing you a balance with your personal life.