Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technology and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
• Construct data pipeline, workflows and schedules to extract, transform, integrate, CI/CD and analyze data from disparate database management systems on various Cloud and On-Premise platform
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including Cloud data platform, Data Lake, DevOps, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging various cloud-based platforms
• Design, implement and maintain Visualization and business intelligence solutions to present large amounts of data in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations
• Understand the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data using database/data management tools while adhering to data standards/security, policies, and procedures
• Collaborate with respective team to advise the client on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of information
Preferred skillsets: Prior internship or experience with business intelligence, Cloud analytics and data warehousing, visualization, ETL or with specific Data Engineering tools (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Snowflake, Informatica,, Talend, Spark/Scala, Python/R, Hadoop distributions, and statistical modeling tools)
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study
- Analytics, Data Science, Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 39538