Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in multimedia, graphic design and digital communication? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte’s US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective service with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Gilbert, AZ.
Interested? Learn more below:
Work you’ll do
We are looking for a talented, team-oriented, motivated and passionate multi-disciplinary designer to work in our US Delivery Center. This position works to help digitally-enable training and communications assets supporting a diverse workload including but not limited to: graphic design, logo creation and branding, infographics, animated videos, video editing, training/learning materials design, and PowerPoint templates. You will visually enhance existing materials and also design new assets.
Candidates should be proactive and capable of working efficiently and effectively in a wide range of project contexts. Project work will include solo as well as collaborative efforts within an organization that values quality work, effective communication, creative problem-solving and professional growth.
Solution Analyst must have the following:
- Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and implement design direction
- Ability to collaborate with project teams and clients with oversight from senior designers
- Creative problem-solving, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Execute ideas and concepts with minimal guidance
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to take creative direction from leaders and execute that feedback independently
- Support practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, etc.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2022 in these or related areas of study
- Graphic Design, Digital Communications, Video Production, Motion Design/Animation, Marketing
- Experience with graphic design for business
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Organizational, project and time management skills
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects a plus
- Photography/videography and video editing knowledge a plus
- Experience with sound recording and editing tools such as Audacity or Adobe Audition a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.