SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
· Provide accurate tenant account information.
· Maintain tenant accounts for a portfolio of commercial/residential properties.
· Review and input tenant ledger adjustments.
· Run and review the monthly rent up and ancillary reports.
· Print and send tenant statements to property.
· Run monthly late fee report process.
· Process various forms for lease changes.
· Prepare and enter journal entries.
· Reconcile assigned bank accounts.
· Work with property personnel to research open credits and tenant ledger variances.
· Perform month end A/R – GL, Security deposit – GL reconciliations.
· Perform special projects.
· Applicant has to be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs. Being familiar with property management software (i.e. MRI, Yardi etc.) will be a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- College degree with Accounting or Finance major