Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is the SQL Lakehouse company, enabling companies to leverage open data architectures. Dremio’s SQL Lakehouse Platform simplifies data engineering and eliminates the need to copy and move data to proprietary data warehouses or create cubes, aggregation tables and BI extracts, providing flexibility and control for data architects and data engineers, and self-service for data consumers. Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Cisco Investments, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures. For more information, visit www.dremio.com. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
This position will require you to come into the Santa Clara office.
What you will learn / gain
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Increase pipeline through qualifying inbound and outbound leads
- Outbound calls and emails to prospects
- Conduct market research to identify new leads
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executives, Marketing and other stakeholders on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Set up meetings with prospects and sales team
What we’d like to see
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Salesforce, LeadIQ or other similar prospecting applications is a plus
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Experience with working as a part of a team
What we value
At Dremio, we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to People, Thinking, and Action. Our Gnarlies (that’s what we call our employees) communicate with clarity, drive accountability, and are respectful towards each other. We confront brutal facts and focus on results while operating with a sense of urgency and building a “flywheel”. People who like to jump in and drive momentum will thrive in our #GnarlyLife.
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.
Dremio is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Dremio has policies in place to protect the personal information that employees and applicants disclose to us. Please click here to review the privacy notice.