Not a wine and spirits expert yet? No problem! As a Wine and Spirits Merchandiser at Gallo, we give you open access to award-winning training. So if you’re looking to break into the wine & spirits industry, this opportunity offers great exposure, ensuring you’ll have a successful career in this fast paced and ever evolving industry! We offer competitive hourly compensation and mileage reimbursement, as well as a competitive benefits package for all full-time employee. Benefits include discounts on wine, paid time off, healthcare coverage options, retirement benefits, incentives and more! With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Don’t wait, come join the family and apply today!
SUMMARY Under minimal supervision, the merchandiser has a set geographic territory with assigned stores they will service and merchandise regularly in order to facilitate sales of Gallo products.
• Checks Gallo inventory and restocks shelves.
• Services Gallo brands so that each product location in a store is fully stocked and presentable to the consumer.
• Maintains positive brand image through dusting and rotation.
• Builds display point-of-sale in all areas of the store Performs in-store resets.
• Partners with Sales Representatives/Managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
• Builds effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
• Carries out verbal instructions from appropriate staff.
• Maintains a timely and accurate merchandising call schedule.
• Available to work weekends and holidays.
• Maintains accurate reports.
• Projects a professional appearance while being friendly and helpful.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
* This position requires early mornings, a flexible scheudle, and reliable transportation.