Program Management is critical discipline at eBay where highly skilled and motivated professionals understand the project management practices and project life-cycle methodologies needed to manage small, medium, and large-scale implementation projects for our customers both internal and external. eBay’s Product Operations and Strategy (PSO) team leads programs focused on enhancing the customer experience, innovation, and overall product excellence. Within these critical programs PSO is responsible for leading and managing change and communications, people and culture and cross-functional collaboration/execution.
We are looking for students who are:
- Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Interested in product, technology and project management.
- Innovation! eBay and the Product Operations and Strategy team constantly need to challenge itself in how best to deliver the companies value propositions to compel and set preference in the minds of our customers. The chosen individual will have the opportunity to bring new, creative ideas to the table for consideration.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and teammates to define and execute projects: develop plans, manage expectations, communicate progress effectively to all involved and deliver results on time.
- Documenting resourcing needs, availability and commitments.
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines; documenting risk mitigation plans.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative, teamwork, autonomy and leadership in your area of expertise and work assignment.
- Demonstrate passion for delighting customers with technology solutions grounded in customer insights.
- Demonstrate strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally & build enduring partnerships.
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Program or Project Management; graduating December 2022 +
- Good MS Office or equivalent skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Working towards a business or technical degree
- Business related degrees or technical degrees
- Microsoft Office suite
Project Management experience ideal