We are looking for full-time Tax Associates to work out of the Rancho Cucamonga, CA office starting July 2022.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of a Tax Associate with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Prepare a return for a multi-million dollar real estate organization.
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed — including tax planning, client interaction and performing special tax projects.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from a client so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
Who You Are
· You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
· You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry’s regulations and policies.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and are working towards obtaining your CPA license.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.