Equitable Advisors is currently seeking someone to join our team as a Financial Professional. As a Financial Professional, you will:
· Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
· Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
· Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
· Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
· Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
What it takes to be an Equitable Advisors’ Financial Professional
· A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
· Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations
· If you do not have them, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, SIE, FINRA Series 7 and 63 exams
· Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
· Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
· Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with us
· Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
· Personalized and comprehensive training and support
· Advancement and management opportunities
· A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. Equitable Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@equitable.com.
GE-3085723 (06/20) (Exp.06/22)
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!
About Equitable Advisors
We are a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, with a legacy of helping people look forward with courage, strength and wisdom. We are a broker/dealer and the retail distribution channel for Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company and Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of American, which provides life insurance and annuities to over 2.8 million clients in the U.S.
Originally founded in 1859*, Equitable’s mission is to help clients secure their financial well-being by providing advice, protection and retirement strategies to individuals, families and small businesses.
Who We Are
Our company has more than 4,300 dedicated financial professionals in communities all over the U.S. through Equitable Advisors, LLC. We consider ourselves challengers, dreamers and go-getters. Our committed financial professionals work alongside clients to deliver expert advice while adapting to their needs so that they can face the future with confidence.
As a financial professional, you control your own career. In fact, we work hard to create a culture where you move as fast as you’d like, not as fast as you’re told. You will have the opportunity to optimize your interpersonal skills to conduct face-to-face needs analysis with potential clients while developing strategic and trusted long-term client relationships. Together you will guide clients forward with courage, strength and wisdom and support them in making the choices that lead to a fulfilled life.
*The reference to 1859 founding refers exclusively to AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.
AXA Advisors, LLC member FINRA/SIPC, serves as the introducing broker/dealer and LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC, serves as the clearing broker/dealer for brokerage accounts. AXA Advisors, LLC serves as an investment advisor and LPL Financial serves as the principal sponsor, an investment advisor and the broker/dealer for the LPL Financial investment advisory programs offered through AXA Advisors Financial Professionals. AXA Advisors and its Financial Professionals are unaffiliated with LPL Financial. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC. Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC), an equal opportunity employer- M/F/D/V.
AGE-2991216 (03/20) (Exp. 03/22)