eSimplicity is seeking a motivated Technical Writing Intern to join our intern team.
Who We Are:
Launched in 2016, eSimplicity is creating an elegantly connected, digitally enhanced and well-communicated world. The team delivers Healthcare IT, Cybersecurity, and Telecommunications solutions that improve the life and health of millions of Americans while defending our national interests on the battlefield. Our Digital Services engineers are building modern systems that help improve healthcare quality, expand care coverage, and lower cost, including fighting fraud, waste and abuse. Our Telecommunications engineering team helps the DoD implement spectrum (Radio Frequency) management on both national and international stages. We also have a cleared engineering team that helps the Department of Homeland Security protect our national security interests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create white papers related to existing and new eSimplicity solutions and processes, using provided templates and tools.
- Write resumes to Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements.
- Conduct research by interviewing subject matter experts, on-line sources, and other source material to write resumes.
- Research, organize, write, edit, and produce technical data for major proposals.
- Organize material and write descriptive copy according to standards for order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Participate in market research efforts
- Perform a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature
- Rising junior or senior student pursuing a BA or BS in English, Philosophy, Communications or related major
- General knowledge about information technology and services, cybersecurity, and data analytics
- Strong technical writing and editing skills
- Possess advanced grammar and formatting skills
- Ability to merge multiple source documents into one cohesive product
- Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must live within a HUBZone designated area. To check whether or not you live within a HUBZone designated area, input your address here: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eSimplicity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.